Provided at OPENSCREEN-GR by
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- University of Ioannina
Analysis, Collection & Storage
(Analysis of synthetic compounds and natural products, Storage of collections of chemical compounds & Organization of chemical collections)
System of Organized Storage and Management of Chemical Compounds - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
The system of organized storage and management of chemical compounds is used to store collections of chemical compounds in specific vials at -20 ° C. Each vial stored in SAM HD is identified by a unique barcode. The system has large capacity receptacles for tubes / vials, with a total storage capacity of more than 35,000 samples.
- Τemperature and humidity control
- Stores tubes / vials of different sizes (eg 0.5 ml, 1 ml) but also microplates and tube carriers (tube racks).
- It has a built-in motorized selector of tubes / vials, with the possibility of random access to any tube / vial, carrier or microplate located inside it. Recovery takes less than 90 sec.
- The operating software allows the preparation of selection tasks and the storage of the selected tubes / vials in carriers at maintenance temperature, so that the user can retrieve the carriers immediately (one carrier per minute).
- Storage of collections of chemical compounds
- Organization of chemical collections
- Selection and preparation of a group of samples for further biological evaluation.
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Freezer -20°C - University of Ioannina
- No frost •
- Dimensions: 175 x 55 x 60 cm3
- Sample storage